Sunday, February 17, 2008

Me and Mr. Brown, we got a thing going on.

Ahhhhhhhh,nothing better than driving up the driveway and a big o'l box is there to greet you. Don't you agree? Lucky for me, I arrive home first most of the time so I can coveniently dispose of the cardboard,bubble wrap, packing slips and the likes before my shopping extravaganza is exposed prematurely.
Wanna guess what's inside?
It's nothing super exciting like race wheels or a carbon fiber Guru. I haven't worn my husband down mentally enough to let me order yet. Heehee
It's somewhat practical and I know I'll use it.

I'll give some hints:
You usually see it at the gym.
It's used to help strengthen you back.


I decided to get this because I don't have time to run up to the gym after swimming and I miss using it in conjunction with ab work.

9 comments:

kerrie said...

what is it? what is it?????
keep working on the guru thing...guys eventually break down.

Mel said...

A Roman chair???????? Did I win???? :)

Trigirlpink said...

Nope! :-)

Mel said...

DAM......how about a Ab Lounger??????? ANYWAYS..like you need any ab work...looks rock hard to me :)

Pedergraham said...

It can't be a TheraBall all squished up in a box?

Just spent an afternoon last week at Fitwerx with a friend who is getting a custom Guru. They are hot, hot, hot bikes!

(I just got the shims taken off my cycling shoe--nothing too exciting there!)

BreeWee said...

Did you get a tready??? Hmm, whatever it is congrats! AND I like the idea to hide the evidence before the man sees it! ha ha

Eileen Swanson said...

Hmmm, come on tell us....

E ;-)

BreeWee said...

Okay, what is it...? AND I think you and the candy man have a thing going on too- didn't you have candy hearts last week, this week is Sweedish Fish???

Anonymous said...

Bosu ball. That is my guess. I just got one for my birthday for that purpose so I am guessing it is the same thing. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Have a great day!