Sunday, May 9, 2010

Short And Sweet


It's almost the middle of May and I had to pick the coldest day of the spring with gale force winds to make it my first day out on 2 wheels. Yup, I'm putting on booties here and rode with heavy gloves in
May!! I lasted 1:20 for my first ride outside.

                                        Thermal noggin' protection too. Brrrrrrr



Ready to roll. All Toasty and Warm. Thank you Trakkers for my awesome new gear!

                                        All in all, just HAPPY to be out on a bike in the sunshine with a
                                         horrible injury BEHIND me.  





4 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

Yea sorry I think i sent you that cold weather from MN. Or maybe we can just blame Canada.
Horray for your ride. You look HAPPY:)

kerrie said...

YAY! that is such good news(except for the cold part)...but i'm sure that at least you didn't get snowed on as i did today.

Marit C-L said...

Awesome!!!!!! So so so happy for you - except for the cold thingy. That's not cool. But HOORAY!!!!! Have you had the wine yet?? I'll toast to the both of us tonight :) xoxo

PS-You look great!!

jessithompson said...

Lookin' good in that green, girl!