Thursday, February 5, 2009

Much about nothing


Check out this really neat-o candle I have on my desk at work! I know someone in Hawaii that likes orange and has longer legs then I who would want one of these, don't you agree?
So Mz. RR, www.auntsadies.com Made right here in Bean town. They actually make really nice scented candles *Tree In A Can* being one of my favorites.

I've got lots on my plate these days between organizing our Team's 2009 uniform order, ramping up my training a bit and just general life stuff. February tends to fly by and before you know it, March will be here! Now I say this with a bit of reserve as March is just a tease for the real spring most of the country gets.

Last weekend was the Team Psycho indoor time trial. Just a great event with lots of
team mates to catch up with plus plenty of flowing beer thanks to our one and only sponsor Harpoon. Below is the data from my Power Tap. Too bad the numbers for HR and power don't show up on the side but I'll just mention that my hr went from 156 and hung out at 185ish. It was ugly, but I held on for 27:17 on the 9.3 mile course.
Today I'm heading over to The Harpoon Brewery for yet another TT session of suffering. I'm hoping all this toughens me up. The winter sure hasn't.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sponsered by a brewery??? Can I join your team?

Mel said...

How r ya sista??? hanging in there?? hugs