It's me...TGP here. Notice my Christmas tree. There's nothin'underneath 'cept for some stray pine needles. Zilch, zero, nada. I hope it's not too late to get my list to you via Blog land. I've been pretty good this year Santa. Granted I did my share of whining about a foot, a hip, a shoulder and a lower back. It's one thing to complain another if you don't try and fix things, right? Trust me on this one Santa, I can call the orthopedic office and they recognize my voice instantly. I wander through the office saying hi to Paul, and Anthony and Shawn, and Elaine the receptionist who always gets me in quick because we have the same name. They are like family.
OK, here goes:
Please note: the order in which the items presented is not necessarily the order of importance in need...er I mean want.
1. A goLITE BlU Light therapy box.
Santa, I REALLY need this. My day starts at 4:50 am in the dark, I work in a basement level with no natural light and I leave to go home in the dark. BLAH is the best way to describe me right now plus it's cheaper than electric shock therapy. No need to add to our already over burdened health care system, right?
2. Cuisinart Grind & Brew.
Coffee! Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I'm into coffee now Santa and I want a nice coffee maker that I can pre program so that it's warm happiness is waiting for me at 5:10am. Lord knows I NEED it on my drive to the pool especially now when it's frigid and dark out. My lane mates are counting on me. My skilled position of back of the lane cheerleader is very important and appreciated at the moment and I don't want to let my lane mates down. I find I bark out orders and bitch and moan less when I'm caffeinated. My lane mates seem so friendly on days I have coffee. Hmmmmmmmmm.
3. (As many as you think I can have) coupon booklets for the following:
Chiropractic adjustments xxoooo I love Dr. Joe so don't forget him too Santa. Crack crack and I'm good as new.
Massaaaaaahge Mo Bruno Roy- THE BEST massage therapist and wonder chicka pro cyclocrosser EVER!
Splish suits xxxxoooo I love Dawn and Ira too. They created all my "can you make this" requests come true.
4. A Bose Sound Dock. Ok, I admit this is a bit frivolous but when I'm on my Computrainer and want to crank 50 cent's In Da Club without damaging my ears, the stereo is tooooo far away and it doesn't accommodate my ipod.
5. A year's supply of Cliff Bloks (with caffeine of course)
6. My own Bosu Ball to add to my at-home functional training gadgetry with a personal instruction DVD of Jen Harrison doing a demo of each prescribed core/functional training technique using the Bosu to keep my foot, back, hip, shoulder from biting the dust again.
7. A pink Blackberry Pearl. See.. I don't need an iPhone!!! Trying to be budget minded here. I know we are in a recession.