Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas on the seacoast of Maine

Partridge in a pine-wooden pear underneath- tree

Eliot Maine coast


Just something I saw during my Christmas morning run



The outside of my sister's house. Can you tell she's a floral designer?


Lobsta traps on my morning run

Parker the Golden Retriever.

Lives for snow and swimming.

Eats bananas and clementines, celery... you name it.

Favorite toy: anything plush, shaped like a squirrel or a duck with a

built in squeaker.



Just to prove there are people here not just dogs... Me,my sista and my bro.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures.

Merry christmas.

GoBigGreen said...

I love Golden's:) happy holidays from Minnesota!

Cathy said...

Looks like a lovely holiday! Merry Christmas to you and Paul.

Eileen Swanson said...

Sweet pics! LOVE Parker....I just showed Belle ;-) Happy Holidays!!

rr said...

Merry merry~ while it's the opposite of my gorgeous scenery, it's still some gorgeous scenery! What a beautiful place.

You need my sweats! They're 50% off right now at Lucky stores. I don't see them online.. if you don't have a store near you, I'll go pick you up some.. I just bought this years pair (and a matching pair for Sky, of course) yesterday!

Mer! said...

The pictures from your run literally made me sigh!! I LOVE Maine (we did a family reunion there two years ago on Crescent Lake in Raymond?? Anyway....awesome pictures. And PARKER. I want to squeeze his face he's so cute. Figures--all retrievers love those animal looking toys (we had one growing up and my sister had one named Scout!).......ADORABLE!

The house looked cozy for Christmas, so glad you had fun! Sisters rock!